kastro kyllini Forum Index kastro kyllini
Welcome to kastro kyllini forum 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 kastro kyllini Home
 vip code

Ferry information

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomeverlync

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Ferry information Reply with quote

Do I need to book ferry reservations in advance? We would like to leave on the 11:30 Ferry from Kyllini to Poros on July 4th but I'm having trouble with the on-line booking system (and they want to charge me 29 euros to send the tickets to me..).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: re: Reply with quote

hi Tom you don't need to make a ferry reservation in advance... also there is not online booking system for this line only travel agents.......
tomeverlync

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Ferry reservations Reply with quote

Thanks for your response. I called one of the ferry companies and they said to call back on July 1 when they would know what their schedule is. I think I will do that. It appeared that I could book a few times on-line but they wanted to charge me 25+ euros to send me the ticket in the US. That seemed crazy...

I appreciate your help!

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kastro kyllini Forum Index -> questions ! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: